Snug and comfy federated communication services
Places to be comf in~ while chatting with your friends.
I wanted to try hosting stuff.
Sign up and have a hopefully pleasant time on either of these:
- You've probably already seen it! It's on the root of this website.
- If you are curious here is a list of the things I patched into my Misskey instance.
- You can register from an XMPP client with an account of this format: <username>@snug.moe
- Or you can use the web registration form.
- You can access the web client (Element).
- Or of course, you can use any other client. the homeserver is "snug.moe" as well.
(!) If you want to register your email address to anything then be sure to check confirmation emails in Spam too.
These are mostly appliable to the Misskey instance and public Matrix rooms hosted on snug.moe:
- Try to keep it snug and comf..
This just means this isn't the greatest place for mainly involving around highly controversial topics; for example, if your online activity has a lot to do with extremist political movements or anything similar then try to find another instance/server.
(I just wanted to use the word snug in a rule but this still applies)
- Be excellent to each other (!) ; this implies no harassment based on race, gender etc etc etc, you name it.
- Don't publish illegal content.
- No pedophilia, cp/lolicon/shotacon or anything.
- Make use of the NSFW and CW features when posting anything explicit.
- Don't unpink whatever is already pink.
- And please don't make me have to add more rules...
Source for Misskey background image: (twitter)
Plans for new services, for now:
- for who?
For you, silly...
- by who?
vib. (contact for any problems)
You don't want to know how this operates.
really curious? ok, ok... here you go